Pet CPR & First Aid Class
Date: June 11, 2017
Time: 12:00pm – 4:00pm
Place: Holiday Inn Express, 30500 Clemens Road, Westlake, Ohio
It is important for every pet owner to learn basic animal first aid and CPR. This knowledge can mean the difference between life and death; temporary and permanent disability; expensive veterinarian bills and reasonable home care. It is estimated that 25 percent more pets can be saved if just one basic skill or technique was applied prior to receiving veterinary care.
Learn lifesaving skills to deal with the only three situations you will ever have in a medical emergency:
• The first and most common situation you may experience is when an injured pet needs First Aid Care.
• The second- and more serious situation is when the injured pet requires Rescue Breathing.
• The third- and most serious -is when the injured pet needs CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation).
The PetTech PetSaver’s Hands-On Program covers the following material:
- Restraining & Muzzling
- Primary Assessment
- Rescue Breathing
- Canine & Feline CPR
- Choking Management
- Bleeding, Shock Management, Seizures
- Assessing Pet’s Vitals
- Snout-to-Tail Assessment for Injury & Wellness
- Insect Bites & Snakebites
- Heat & Cold Injuries
Tuition Cost: $100. Tuition includes 4 hours course, certificate of instruction, and pet first aid manual. Click here to register.