Service was a Lifesaver
After my American Bulldog accidentally ingested human medication, I found myself in a serious bind. The ASPCA Poison Control telephone line deemed it necessary that I take her to a vet, yet my one-car-family did not have a vehicle at home to get her there. Our vet recommended I call Squad FiftyOne and that became the perfect solution to my scary dilemma! Yalanda was very helpful over the phone in arranging transportation and arrived in a timely manner. After my dog’s appointment, she returned for the drive home in a similar fashion. Her service was a LIFESAVER and without it, I might not have been able to get the medical treatment necessary for my dog, which would have had serious consequences. Thank you, Yalanda & Squad FiftyOne!!!!